Life is like a bowl of chocolates then you have children!!







Sunday, April 25, 2010

It's all about me.

Well, last I spoke about my past I believe I left you wondering why you should read this. I left off with my first year of marriage antics....well, not all of them but that is a private matter!

After three years of marriage we were blessed with our first daughter. Ashley seemed so normal but at six months we found out that she had a hole in her heart an inch in diameter and at nine months she had open heart surgery and went from 15 lbs to 18 lbs within a month!

Life was good for the three of us. Scott worked in Hot Springs so every Sat Ashley and I would load up and go over to see him. We would take off on our adventure and we found the most interesting places! There were a few times she was worried we would get lost so I bought a map. It seemed to make her feel better when I "looked" at the map! So gullible!

More at another time!

No comments:

Post a Comment