Life is like a bowl of chocolates then you have children!!







Tuesday, April 20, 2010

2nd Graders Can Wear You OUT!!

Well, I spent the day with a class of second graders touring the university campus and doing activities. We started with a college student demonstrating how to incorporate music into the classroom so we were singing, dancing and playing instruments. From there we went to the quad, a grassy area to hunt multicolored eggs, make a graph with them and discuss how animals protect themselves by through camo, then to visit Rowandan students, lunch, campus tour and finally to the aviation building and the flight simulators. It was a great day but I'm wiped out!! I remember doing this last year but I'm a year older now!

For those of you wondering, I know you've been sitting on pins and needles, my daughter and the boyfriend are together so life is all spiffy and happy now.

I just got a text from my 16 year old who is driving her sister's used honda which is in great shape but her text had a picture of a yellow mustang....."notice the sign in the window". Yeah, it's for sale! Like I'm buying that!!

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. I felt worn out when I saw them lined up outside the building this morning. Glad it was you and not ME. I like big(ger) people!

    ReplyDelete