Life is like a bowl of chocolates then you have children!!







Sunday, April 11, 2010

Kids in Crisis!

Well, I found out this weekend that my oldest daughter and her boyfriend have broken up after 2 1/2 years. This is going to be very hard for her as she was so in love with not only him but his son. She has yet to tell me anything which worries me. I hate when they don't talk. I don't need the details just that she is alright. She has assured me that she is fine but I haven't seen her with my own two eyes so I'm not convinced. You moms understand that frustration.

My 16 year old is mobile and I never see her anymore. I actually miss her but do enjoy my quiet times. Scott is pulling a 24 hour shift on the ambulance so it's me, two cats and a dog at home this afternoon.

As I sit here in my den, I am watching the sun slowly set over the treetops without the barrier of a yellow/green cloud of pollen between us. Sounds relaxing and is until I also notice that the slant of the sun's rays highlight the yellow/green tint on my tables!! So much for enjoying a sunset.

No comments:

Post a Comment