Life is like a bowl of chocolates then you have children!!







Wednesday, February 5, 2014


New Low Carb Recipe Day!!!

I've started a low carb diet this week and was looking on pinterest for recipes when I happened across this one. It's super easy and great for those who want to add their own touches. I made six total; all with cheese and three with added rotel. I thought it would take one egg per cup but I could get two cups per egg with filling!! My daughter ran through on her way to work and grabbed one....without a napkin I might add! Can't wait to try different variations!! 

Muffin Eggs
Grease a muffin tin.
Preheat oven to 350.
In a bowl, mix together three eggs (you can choose to use only the whites).
Cut 6 pieces of bacon in half. Place first piece in muffin cup then criss-cross the other piece over the first.
Pour eggs into cup filling half full. 
Add anything you like: cheese, rotel, ham, ...
Bake for approximatly 15-20 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment