Life is like a bowl of chocolates then you have children!!







Monday, March 22, 2010

Where to begin?!

It's the first day of spring break and it's a beautiful day! The week is supposed to be great weather which means I can finally get out and wash my car without freezing my hands.

Over the weekend my daughter was staying with a friend and the apartment was broken into while they were upstairs sleeping! Luckily they are fine but they took my daughters keys and id which means we have to have our house re-keyed (been waiting two days for that to happen!) and a new key for her car. What a pain in the neck and wallet! Since the hard working jerks who stole her keys have a key to the house, we have been barricading our doors. The recliner blocking the front door, the dining room table in front of the patio doors, the dryer scooted up to block the laundry room door. Heaven help us if we have to get out quickly! I'm keeping my rolling pin handy. Bring it on thieving idiots! We are ready!!!

For my daughters 16th birthday last week a friend gave her a puppy. A long haired dachshund named Tinker Bell. Scott and I decided not to have any more inside pets as we have had dogs, cats and crabs. We were down to two cats. I know, who are the parents? We could have said no but we love animals and we are suckers for a cute face. She is doing very well with training and she is so funny to watch.

Well, time to walk the dog!
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment